Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Solo mode will not stay active

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since the last  update I have not been able to keep the 'Solo' mode in operation in the develop mod. When clicking on the option it will collapse the stack, but opening  a module will not collapse a previous module, eventually all modules can be open.

I have tried renaming the adobe.lightroom6.plist file but this did not rectify the situation. This also appear when opening any of my other catalogues.

Am i missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

If you right click on a panel, is Solo Mode ticked?

My instinct would be to restart Lightroom.

renaming the plist doesn't quite work as it's still loaded in memory until a restart. You need to hold Shift and Option to reset preference after quitting and restarting Lightroom to reset preferences. You may even need to restart the computer so the in memory preferences are removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alt/Option Click on a panel. Solo Mode could've been turned off accidentally with a passing right click.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

Thank you for you response. I have tried this but still does not work. If I click on Basic module and select solo mode, then click on tone curve the basic module still remains open. This is the same if I then continue to click further modules.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you right click on a panel, is Solo Mode ticked?

My instinct would be to restart Lightroom.

renaming the plist doesn't quite work as it's still loaded in memory until a restart. You need to hold Shift and Option to reset preference after quitting and restarting Lightroom to reset preferences. You may even need to restart the computer so the in memory preferences are removed.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines