• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4 Application has disappeared.

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I can't talk to an agent on the phone so I have to use this, if someone could reply A.S.A.P that would be good.

I purchased and installed Lightroom on my computer 5 years ago now and it has recently just disappeared. I can't find it anywhere, in my dock it has the name of the application but just a question mark. I have searched all my files and I cant find the application nor the over 3,000 photos that were in it.

Recently I did download a trial version of Adobe Illustrator, would this change anything? I need help now.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you talked about the application disappearing from the "Dock" I assume you're talking about the Mac. But since you didn't give a lot of information I'll just have to assume. Here's the link where you can download Lightroom 4.4.1. But you'll have to have your serial number in order to activate it.

Adobe - Lightroom : For Macintosh : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is for Mac.

I bought my lightroom program years ago, I downloaded it from my a CD that came with my purchase. I dont have the serial number. It must still be on my computer somewhere along with my now missing 3,000 photos. Is there no way to find it or acess my photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the application anywhere and it is also not in my trash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if it went missing because I started a free 30 day trial with Adobe Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is for Mac.

I bought my lightroom program years ago, I downloaded it from my a CD that came with my purchase. I dont have the serial number. It must still be on my computer somewhere along with my now missing 3,000 photos. Is there no way to find it or acess my photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried logging into your Adobe account to see if your Lightroom serial number is listed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines