• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phantom 4 Pro DNG files not importing!

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't have this problem with the DNGs from the Phantom 4 but now that I have the Phantom 4 Pro, Lightroom (latest version) won't import them. Any ideas. I'm on a Mac. thanks.

Jonathan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain what happens when you try. Provide lots of details. If there is an error message, please quote the exact  complete unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem!! I do copy files from card direct into a folder in my HD, from there I either launch LR and import files (add) or drop selected DNG files into LR. In both cases none of the previews are displayed and after hitting Import LR gets stuck. After waiting a long time I do cancel the import. LR a this point shows "Not responding" and have to Force Quit. Other softwares read the files normal, like Aurora or On1 Photo Raw.  This has being very disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just imported some Phantom 4 Pro DNGs that I got on one of the DJI forums. Came in no problem on CC2015.10.

If you wanna post one of the problem DNG's on Dropbox and link it, I'll be happy to try one of them.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dropbox link: Dropbox - Phantom4P DNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No issues getting them in. There's some detail in those files.

You're definitely on .10, which is only just out?

Edit: What OS are you on?

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 01.42.04.png

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything updated to the latest version. I just restarted comp and seems to be working fine. I guess just needed a refresh!

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that! Here's me wanting a Mavic, and then seeing those files...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Using Lightroom CC 2015.10. No problems whatsoever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines