Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Publishing

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

maybe the answer for my problem is very easy but I can not see a way to solve the following:

I am using Lightroom 6.10 and want to publish photos on Adobe Stock. Most people seem to use the publishing feature "Adobe Stock": Drag and Drop in LR and thats it. I can not find this Plug in, neither in my Lightroom nor in the plug in webpage from adobe. How can I install this feature? This is how it should be in my LR. I have Facebook and Flickr but not Adobe Stock. Did already install all of the updates.

Adobe Stock-Veröffentlichungs-Zusatzmodul in Lightroom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Adobe Stock requires CC membership of Lightroom to be able to upload images.

Upload content to Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock tutorials

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kristina,

Please make sure it is not hidden in the Publish services.Click on the arrow as shown in the screenshot and select "Show" below Adobe Stock.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

unfortunately it is not hidden. I only have Facebook, flickr, hard drive and smug.

Thank you

Kristina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akash,

I think there may be a bug in 2015.10 / 6.10 preventing Adobe Stock plugin actually loading. I even tried resetting preferences and that didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure that in order to activate the Stock plugin, You must be logged in to the Creative Cloud app.

Try signing out of the CC app then sign back in.

@ IanLyons Thanks for checking that, I am getting it checked on a test system, though I do not see this issue on the one I am using.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signing out of Creative Cloud and back in again resolved the issue. However, it should not be necessary to undertake such a procedure, and may not be possible when internet access is not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately signing in and out does not solve the issue. I am using the trial version of the creative cloud and the full (paid) version of LR. Could this be a problem?

Thanks for all your help!

Kristina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock requires CC membership of Lightroom to be able to upload images.

Upload content to Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock tutorials

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pfercht! Thank you for your help

Kristina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines