• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Playback in Vista

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2007 Jul 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone noticed any issues with audio cutting out in Vista?

I've noticed that projects that I have created with Cap 2 on an XP machine playback fine on XP, but when I play the same project on Vista. Each audio clip is cut off at the end. Why would this be? Tested on 2 different machines one XP desktop, and one dual boot XP/Vista Laptop.

Can anyone replicate the issue?

Captim
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2007 Aug 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No One Else... Just Me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2007 Aug 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Captim and welcome to our community

Personally, I've just recently installed Vista and haven't had the full play with it yet. If you would like to upload one of the suspect files to YouSendIt, I'll be happy to download it and play it in Vista to see if it happens to me. My address is captiv8r (at) kc (dot) rr (dot) com.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2008 Sep 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello Captv8r,
It's been about a year since I posted this question, and I'm just now checking back, did you ever experience a similar issue to mine. I have since moved on to Captivate 3, but I still have audio playback issues with Captivate published swf files on Vista, tested and confirmed on 2 different (dell) laptops. I guess it could be a hardware issue, but those same laptops (dual boot) play the same file fine in XP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources