• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 keeps failing to load.

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom 6 for two years.  After the past upgrade/patch was sent out now I can't load Lightroom.  After the first time last week I found in the forum to do a reinstall.  This worked and I was in. Then I received a upgrade from Adobe Install Manager and it loaded and now I'm not working again.  What the &#** did Adobe put in this update????   I can't find anything on this forum to help me correct the problem.  At first I was getting a missing dll file so I find on here how to replace this dll.  That message went away but it still will not start up.  Getting a new error message (0c000007tb) load error. Not sure what it said now I'm at work and not at home.  Spent 4 hours trying to fix this last night.  Can't find anything to help correct.

I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to fix my product!  I have photos from Easter weekend that need to be processed ASAP and this is just making me mad.

Please help ADOBE fix your product!  Running Windows 7.

Thanks,

Randy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Randy,

Could you please take a look at this article Solutions for Photoshop Lightroom error 0Xc000007b and if that doesn't work, simply uninstall Lightroom and install Lightroom 6.0 from Download Photoshop Lightroom and update to the latest version.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randy,

Could you please take a look at this article Solutions for Photoshop Lightroom error 0Xc000007b and if that doesn't work, simply uninstall Lightroom and install Lightroom 6.0 from Download Photoshop Lightroom and update to the latest version.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I uninstall Lightroom and install it again will my catalog of photos be affected?  I will give this a try tonight.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the Lightroom zip fix last night with no help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't affect your catalog. I would still recommend you to take a backup of your catalog, See How to back up catalogs in Lightroom

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I back up if I can't load Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simply navigate to the location where your catalog is located and copy it to a different location.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines