Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded Camera Calibration Profile

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently bought a Phantom 4 Pro drone. I shoot all pictures in RAW.

On import with Lightroom I convert these RAW photos to DNG.

When I go to the develop module and click on Camera Calibration the only option I get for profile is Embedded.

When I import photos taken on my Canon camera go through the same process I get many more profile options (and ones that I have created with use of a colour checker passport).

Can anyone offer my suggestions on how to get more profile options? Is the problem converting the RAW file to DNG?

Lightroom does find the Lens Corrections profiles.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Camera profiles are created for some cameras by Adobe to simulate the in-camera styles available when shooting jpg.

However, these are not available for all cameras - you can create your own though: Lightroom Camera Calibration Settings - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wayno,

Well, according to the supported lens list, the Phantom 4 Pro drone is not included, refer: Supported lenses 

Also, I would suggest you refer the below discussion for more insight about the embedded profiles.

"Embedded" camera profile for .dng file?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Camera profiles are created for some cameras by Adobe to simulate the in-camera styles available when shooting jpg.

However, these are not available for all cameras - you can create your own though: Lightroom Camera Calibration Settings - YouTube

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines