• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

recording mode

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2008 Sep 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started to learn Captivate... I'm recording a software demo. What is the best recording mode to use? I've used the full motion recording, and not sure if I should be using the "Demonstration" recording mode instead.

Newbie looking for help! Thanks
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally I would choose Demonstration mode, because it allows you to have more control over timeline editing. Once you start recording in Full motion, you are creating a single linear movie (until you pause or end).

So In both modes you are recording everything. The difference is in Demo mode you can remove a slide or a background or object that doesn't fit or doesn't flow. Also you can include full motion captures in Demo mode, (check out the recording settings), and I would for any action that requires real time action, like scrolling, and clicking and dragging.

Hope this helps,

TM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks - appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources