• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.10 Standalone Mac does not open Olympus ORF Files!

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to import Olympus orf files they are greyed out!

It is the newest Lightroom Version and should open them.

Please help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Hello to all! Sorry for the late answers! I made a fresh Install OSX and Lightroom on my Macbook and now whow it works again, all ORF Files are importable!!! I don`t know why, but many Thanks for help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which camera are the ORF from?

Did you verify you are on 6.10 (LR help menu)?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Files are from Pen-F Camera and I am shure I have Vers. 6.10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the first part of the LR system info or some part (screenshot) of the about screen.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Greyed out" in the Import Dialog usually means that they have already been imported and are still in the catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never imported those files and I cannot import other Files from the Pen-F Camera I donwloaded from the Internet!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

swrbad  wrote

I have never imported those files and I cannot import other Files from the Pen-F Camera I donwloaded from the Internet!!

Describe what happens if you try to import these files. If there is an error message, please quote the complete unedited word-for-word exact error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "I have never imported those files and I cannot import other Files from the Pen-F Camera I donwloaded from the Internet!!"

If you do not see any Error message please go to Lightroom > Preferences > General Tab > towards the bottom, select "Reset all warning dialogs".

Then try to import again and see if a warning error message is displayed. Post a screen capture of this message if possible or quote the message word for word.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Pen-F has been supported since Lightroom 6.5. If the images are grayed out in the import dialog that is an indication that they have been previously imported. What do you mean when you say they are "grayed out"? Is this in the import dialog? Are you able to see the contents of the images? Can you post one of the problem images for others to try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess we have lost the original posters attention.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all! Sorry for the late answers! I made a fresh Install OSX and Lightroom on my Macbook and now whow it works again, all ORF Files are importable!!! I don`t know why, but many Thanks for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to see you have it up and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines