• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draw & Sketch apps crashing on startup

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. After the most recent updates my Draw & Sketch apps are crashing after I open them on my iPad Air 2. If I uninstall and reinstall they open fine, but it's when I try to sign in with my Adobe ID they crash.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Josh.

I think that might be it... try updating your version of iOS.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Josh,

I wrote a response thinking you said iPad 2 and then I realized you said iPad Air 2... so I deleted it.  I have this device and the latest versions of both apps are working fine for me. And just to make sure I'm understanding... They open OK to the sign-in screen, then when you put in your Adobe ID, they crash?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Josh,

I'm not understanding exactly when the apps are crashing... They open OK to the sign-in screen, then when you put in your Adobe ID, they crash?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sorry. I accidentally hit submit and it wouldn't let me edit my comment. Here is what I wanted to say:

"I've tried all of what you suggested. Still crashes. Yes, I can install it after deleting it and it will open fine, but when I try to sign in it crashes over and over until I delete and install again."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Josh.

So, you never even get to a point where you can actually use them? Really strange.

What version of iOS are you using?

And these are the updates that went out Friday, right? The 4.1 versions.

And, one more thing (although it shouldn't matter)... Do you have any other Adobe apps running on your iPad?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they're the most up-to-date versions of the apps. I'm on iOS 9.0.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Josh.

I think that might be it... try updating your version of iOS.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For certain reasons I need to stay on my iOS version. I'll just try downgrading the Draw app and see what happens.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Josh.

I understand.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines