Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate inside the Canvas LMS

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I made some animations with Animate and uploaded them to the Blackboard LMS and they worked seamlessly.

Now the university where I work has decided to switch to Canvas LMS and it appears that you can't run the files (HTML/javascript) from within that LMS environment. Someone has suggested that the number of javascript tags supported is limited for security reasons.

One proposed workaround is to put the animations on a secure server and then use an I-frame to embed from there. Not sure how well this would work as I am still trying to find access to a secure server on campus.

Does anyone else have this problem or know of a solution?

thanks,

George.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not to Necro this but i'm having this issue, after developing a bunch pof interactive Canvas modules that will not work on the LMS platform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is a platform issue, not animate/canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines