Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID two devices

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two problems:

1. I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions to my desktop, I didn't sign in with my Adobe ID. Nevertheless I bought, read and I am able to manage my 2 e-books in my desktop. When I try to sign in it doesn't let me because I signed on a tablet. (Second problem)

2. I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions to my tablet, after I have bought and installed all of it in my desktop. I was able to sign in in my tablet but I can't read anything. When I try to open the books I bought it says I can't because it has been opened in another account (which does not exist)

I really need to have this e-books in my tablet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Problem is that you read the eBooks without authorize the Program. In this case you can read this eBooks only on the one device and not move to a other device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change that??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I won't be able to read in both devices ad there's nothing I can do about it ? I will have to buy both books again ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To read the eBook on diffent devices must authoirze all programs and apps bevore you open the eBook. You can ask your reseller of the eBook if can get the eBook new, but the reseller decides for it himself and is not really imprisoned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines