Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse CC 2017 stuck HTML export on 26%

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with my site prototype. HTML export stuck on 26% and same thing on site web preview. Could you help me?

Mac OS 10.12.4

Muse 2017.0.2.60 CL 803255

Check my project

Dropbox - need_support.zip

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Too many widgets - it is a very heavy project. For prototyping, you do not need to show everything completely in working order. For example, programmers need only one point, and all the others need to be done fake. And never make similar projects using a fluid width and breakpoints. This adds even more heaviness and glitches. Only use fixed width layout. If you want to show how a responsive layout should work, create each separate page in the new project, after you finish the basic prototyping.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too many widgets - it is a very heavy project. For prototyping, you do not need to show everything completely in working order. For example, programmers need only one point, and all the others need to be done fake. And never make similar projects using a fluid width and breakpoints. This adds even more heaviness and glitches. Only use fixed width layout. If you want to show how a responsive layout should work, create each separate page in the new project, after you finish the basic prototyping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pavel Homeriki​ Thank you.

I first time use Muse for prototyping. You advice is very helpful, i take it in my further projects. But right now i have task to export this project. Muse is commercial tool and i was using only it official abilitys, it have to work. Or instead it have to inform me about limitations. Without stucking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not think that you can do anything except copy everything into a new project, observing the rules about which I wrote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines