• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera raw? is it no longer a thing??

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whats up w/ camera raw? it says updated in my creative cloud window but i cant open the app on my imac- when in LR cant open it to go to PS, opened Br and it's still not working. Then I try again and I can bridge to camera raw by clicking it up in tool bar menu but i cant change profiles like i used to be able to - ie: vivid , neutral etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Raw is not an app you can open. Is is a plug-in that is accessible from Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. When you are in Lightroom and send an image to Photoshop, Camera Raw does not open. Camera Raw is used to convert images as they are sent to Photoshop. Are the images that you are looking at raw images? If the images are JPEG images you won't see choices such as Vivid, Camera Standard, etc. All you will see is Embedded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FemFatPhoto,

We have identified this issue as a bug, refer Lightroom: Edit in Photoshop warning message since update | Photoshop Family Customer Community you can refer the workaround for now: Erroneous compatibility warning with Edit In Photoshop

Thanks for your patience with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines