• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing flash player in Opera 44.0.2510.857

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After attempting to install the latest version of Flash from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

I receive the error below

I'm trying to install in the Opera browser, and am running Windows 10. I've been unable to find an Offline or Full Installer :/. Please point me in the direction to one of those installer or recommend a fix

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

I'll need to get the installation log files from you to troubleshoot the 'application initialization error'.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and upload the files Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document​.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Also, are you using anti-virus/malware/adeware/etc software?  If so, which one, including version.

As an alternative, you can try using the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page in the 'Still having problems' section, however, without the installation log files we can't troubleshoot why the initialization error is occurring.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link to uploaded files Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Running Trend Micro, Agent version 11.0.2995 Service Pack 1

I've tried running that installer several times, still receive the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a proxy server?

Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections tab > LAN Settings > which option is selected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes we are.. Z-scaler.

Use automatic configuration script option is selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The online installer, which you're using, downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background.  It is my understanding that it's supposed to work with proxy servers, but it appears this is the reason it's failing. I'll need to forward the log files to the online installer team for further investigation.

Are you wanting to distribute Flash Player within your organization?  If so, the online installer isn't intended for this use and we do offer full installers (both EXE and MSI installers) for enterprise deployment with a distribution license agreement (free for most use cases).  More information is available at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines