• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character will not move in record mode.

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error.jpgHi I just started teaching character animator yesterday, I have been playing with it for a while now. We have an issue when recording the characters movements. We can move a hand and it works well but as soon as we hit the record button the character is frozen. Have tried with camera and mic off but no real change. Any ideas? Disabled recording except dragger, Thank you for any possible answers. This message pops up and we go through and set all appropriate settings but still no success (does this have anything with it not working?). Everything works on my station, but not for my students.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's an issue with your audio driver. Can you let me know the model of your computer, which webcam you're using, and whether or not you're using any other 3rd party audio device like an audio interface or USB headset, etc.

Thanks,

Dan R.
CH QA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logitech camera c525. on dell xps intel core i7

Dominique Gomes

Animation/Art & Architecture/Digital Arts/Video

Hunting Hills High School

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Dan Ramirez <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send me a screenshot of the Audio Hardware settings found within the Preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, try updating to Beta 6 which just shipped today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines