• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not all of my images are exporting. Help?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to export 853 images into a Gdrive folder.  This is the way I have exported all my jobs and not had an issue for years.  This one project will only export about 20% of the images.  I have tried 3 times and every time it is the same amount missing and the same images that were not exported to JPEG.  Any ideas on what can be going on?  My computer has been restarted and I did the update after the issue first occurred. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

I figured it out.  It's not a google drive but an external hard drive brand Gdrive.  The issue was a capture time problem turned a portion of the photos to a sub folder that I was able to work out of though the main folder.  Once I went to export it was only pulling exports from the main folder.  Thanks for your input though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi psjphotog,

Do they all appear fine in Google drive if you first export them to a folder on your desktop and then upload the folder itself to Gdrive? You may also use the Google Photo uploader to automatically upload the folder online and set up a publishing service in Lightroom to export to that location.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out.  It's not a google drive but an external hard drive brand Gdrive.  The issue was a capture time problem turned a portion of the photos to a sub folder that I was able to work out of though the main folder.  Once I went to export it was only pulling exports from the main folder.  Thanks for your input though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines