Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Installation

Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I install Flash Player when it will not accept my password?  I've changed my password numerous times, and it is always rejected.  I have a MAC with Safari as my browser--no problems in downloading.

[You start by asking a Flash forum, not a Reader forum]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are installing or updating, that is MOST LIKELY your computer operating system asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2139902

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will someone please answer my question:  Why is my password not accepted when I try to install Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the OS, not Flash Player, prompting for the password.  Please see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines