• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paypal state tax rates in Muse

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My client, headquartered in Illinois, sells products nationwide. The Paypal widget dialog box allows me to enter IL tax, but only the people in IL should have to pay that. How do I enable different rates for different states?

Do I need to enter HTML info somewhere, as a tech help person from Paypal suggests? If so, where do I get that info and where do I enter it in Muse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

you set the tax rate for each option in the profile area of the shop account;

1. Log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/.
  2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
  3. Click ‘My selling tools’.
  4. Under Selling online click ‘Update’ next to Sales tax.
  5. Click ‘Add New Sales Tax’ in the Domestic or International section to add a new rate.
  6. Enter the rate and click ‘Continue’.
  7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each new rate needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am asking around for info, Will get back as soon as I have a response.

Not really the answer to your question, but you can embed custom HTML in your Muse doc.

Embed videos and other HTML content in Adobe Muse

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you set the tax rate for each option in the profile area of the shop account;

1. Log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/.
  2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
  3. Click ‘My selling tools’.
  4. Under Selling online click ‘Update’ next to Sales tax.
  5. Click ‘Add New Sales Tax’ in the Domestic or International section to add a new rate.
  6. Enter the rate and click ‘Continue’.
  7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each new rate needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's what worked: The client with the PayPal account has to get the information from PayPal, not the Muse website designer. The client can ask for the HTML code that includes this info, email it to designer. The designer can then copy it, click in the area of the layout where a PayPal button is required (do not put the button in from Widgets), go to Object/Insert HTML. Copy the code into the window that appears. A PayPal button will magically appear in the Muse layout where you click. Done.

Not that hard unless you have no idea how to do it. I don't understand why any of the Adobe tutorials don't mention this. They make it sound like all you have to do is go to Widgets and drag the PayPal button onto the layout. That works for a generic button. For anything more complicated, more instructions are needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines