• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Head Turning Effect Slow Down and Saving [How To]

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create a head turn effect by adjusting the horizontal slider as seen in this youtube tutorial video.

The effect works great when I move the slider manually, but I can't figure out how to move the slider very slowly so that it fills up a 15-20 second video clip from the parameters of horizontal displacement of -7 to 6. I'm a noob, so this is new to me. Thank you for your help.

Youtube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbYfxrsJUqI

Screenshot of where I am in the process: http://imgur.com/a/5PNvp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to read up on keyframing parameters in AE. That's all you need to know.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To follow up on Mylenium's post, read this: Animation basics in Adobe After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're jumping into the deep end of the pool with lead weights on your feet.  Learn the basics first:

After Effects tutorials | Learn how to use After Effects CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines