• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeat request to update flash

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated flash on my computer.  Using Google Chrome on my Mac.  When I return to the website it asks again that I update adobe flash.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled adobe flash twice.  Turned off the computer and turned off Google chrome.  What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google chrome handles flash player internally, Flash Player with Google Chrome

[moved from Downloading, Installing, Setting Up to Installing Flash Player]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Google has implemented a Site Engagement Index and a click-to-play model to determine when to display Flash content by default and when to prompt the user to allow Flash content.  It's possible the website you're attempting to view hasn't been updated to handle the new model. Please see Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome and Adobe Flash isn't working - Chrome Help for assistance.

The tech note Flash Player with Google Chrome is woefully outdated and I believe is supposed to be deleted, although, I don't have the time-frame for when this will happen.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines