• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing image to PS 2017.1.0 from LR 2015.10 and I get message that says LR needs CR 9.10

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS 10.12.4, Just installed the new versions of LR and PS: Now when I go to import an image from LR 2015.10 to PS 2017.1.0 I get the following message:

"This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in version 9.1 for full compatibility.

Please update the Camera Raw plug-in using the update tool available in the Photoshop help menu."

I looked at both applications and they say I have the latest Camera Raw. I uninstalled Lightroom and reinstalled it. Still get the message, Tried the procedure above, it took me to the Creative Cloud menu and it says I am current. ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Hi ERobicheaux,

We have identified this issue as a bug, refer Lightroom: Edit in Photoshop warning message since update | Photoshop Family Customer Community you can refer the workaround for now: Erroneous compatibility warning with Edit In Photoshop

Thanks for your patience with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an error that was mistakenly introduced with the latest update of Lightroom. Someone overlooked the comparison logic. The solution, for now, is to choose the option to "Open Anyway" and check the box to don't show again. Lightroom and Photoshop should function normally. This should be corrected with the next update of Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ERobicheaux,

We have identified this issue as a bug, refer Lightroom: Edit in Photoshop warning message since update | Photoshop Family Customer Community you can refer the workaround for now: Erroneous compatibility warning with Edit In Photoshop

Thanks for your patience with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even after resetting all warning dialogues, I only have the option to select open anyway on every image and there for your work around for this bug does nothing for me.

2017-04-19_2327.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mattg,

Yes, it did that for all the options under Edit-In from Lightroom to Photoshop and our engineering team working on this issue so that they can fix it by next ACR update. As of now, you can choose the option "Open Anyway" as a workaround.

Thank you so much for your patience on this issue.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines