• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beta 6 seems to have broken my character.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to Beta 6 and all I am getting is color bars on previously saved projects. Any idea what is going on here?

edit: it looks as though its also using a ton of system resources.

ChCapture.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you select the Avatar puppet (in the Project panel), and see if the file path in the Properties panel is showing as yellow (meaning the footage wasn't found for some reason)? If so, can you take a screenshot of the file path (widen the Properties panel so we can see the full path it's trying to locate), and post a screenshot here or send me a direct message with that info?

Then, if you click that yellow path, then browse to the artwork file, does it show the artwork again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like its been resolved, it possibly was a bug? Here's what I did...

I uninstalled CA and then restarted and reinstalled.

I still had the same problem so I decided to start a new project and import the puppet that I had previously saved. It worked perfectly so I started playing around with some of the new features.

I got your message so I went to get the information you asked for and the issue was resolved.

It seems as though the old projects weren't finding the puppet file for some reason until I brought it into a new project. Weird.

Anyways, love the new features! If you want any more information about my problem to help improve the product, I'm happy to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad you're now up-and-running, and liking the new features.

It would still be good to understand why it was failing for you, as we haven't heard of this issue before. Would it be possible to send me a .zip of the old project folder (along with the artwork it was trying to find)? You can share a link (via Dropbox or similar0 to it here or via direct message.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines