• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace glitch (usually if something is flipping in the scene)

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have this weird issue where Animate will cause the workspace to distort if there's something flipping in the scene.  The only way to fix it is to eliminate the flipping.   When the workspace is distorted, it's impossible to click anything properly either. I think the screen distortion is separate from where the actually objects are on the screen.

Today I am working with a large file, and there's no tweening or anything inverting, and yet i'm suddenly having this issue constantly.  Sometimes, zooming in and out will fix it, but it's temporary.  I would show a screenshot but the show i'm working on isn't out yet.   I'm hoping i'm not the only person that has experienced this though and that there's a solution.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there's a technically support forum, or somewhere I can message to get a quick response to this?  Seems like it's pointless to come to this forum for help.  I figured the devs might be on here to help out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is as good as any, many technical people read it.

Are you on Windows? What is your Display Settings Scale Applications set to? Are you on the most recent Animate? Are you able to make an example FLA that we could look at to see the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines