• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Wants Update (But it is updated)

Participant ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 2015.10 tells me to update to Camera Raw 9.10 when I try to take an image into Photoshop (cntrl + E, on PC). All my versions are up to date as far as I know, and I doubled checked the CC installer just now  (PS 2017.1.0, LR 2015.10, Camera Raw 9.10). Have a I missed something, or is there a bug causing this to happen?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

This is an error that has been confirmed by Adobe. There is nothing you can do about it at this point except choose the option to open anyway and check the box to go show again. Wait for the next update. Lightroom and Photoshop will work as they should. This is just a comparison logic error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an error that has been confirmed by Adobe. There is nothing you can do about it at this point except choose the option to open anyway and check the box to go show again. Wait for the next update. Lightroom and Photoshop will work as they should. This is just a comparison logic error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that. I'm also getting a recurring issue of Adobe telling me I need to register my software when I open Lightroom (despite being a subscriber for over 5 years). I assume it's part of the same issue?

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe that is the same issue. You might try going to the Creative Cloud application manager and signing out and signing back in. I have had to do that occasionally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I did try that already. It may be OK now. I appreciate your help.

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines