• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone simplify the flow for Digital Publishing in InDesign?

Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone;

I will try my best to simplify my question. One of my client needs some interactive ipad presentations (epub) for their sales people who works and sells products in field. They used to create an indd document, then with help of folio builder we share it with their adobe account so they can access and use the epub from their ipad with adobe viewer app.

It was about 3-4 years ago and i find out that things have been changed a lot since that days. So how really things work for projects like that?

What i and my client should do? Can someone explain this detailed for me?

Thank you all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Folio builder has nothing to do with EPUB. It was for DPS only and has been deprecated.

It’s still available for CC2014 but there’s no assurance for how long.

I suggest, since you can actually control the audience that you look into fixed layout epub and test using iBooks on the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folio builder has nothing to do with EPUB. It was for DPS only and has been deprecated.

It’s still available for CC2014 but there’s no assurance for how long.

I suggest, since you can actually control the audience that you look into fixed layout epub and test using iBooks on the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Bob states iBooks would be ideal for this purpose (using it on an iPad – it's only accessible on a Mac device).

Lynda.com have a comprehensive online video tutorial on how to use it (you can get a 10-day free trial):

iBooks Author Essential Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines