Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 10 Version 10.0.3 Build 337 / iPad and Android Problem

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Since the last update, the HTML 5 Publish format doesn’t work anymore  with My iPad air 2 IOS9.2.1 (Safari and Google Chrome) and with my older nexus table Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. (Google Chrome).

My older projectors are still working on both tablet. I don’t have any issues with my PC since the last update. (window 8.1, Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer).

I'm using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013

Is there a way to roll back to the last update or to fix this problem.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

Could you please provide more details regarding the issue as to what happens when you try to launch the published HTML5 output on iPad/Android Tablet?

Also request you to package your project and share with me using drop box (zhussain@adobe.com)

Note: You can package your presentation using the Package option available on Presenter ribbon.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Zeeshan,

I am not allowed to send you the project due to a confidentiality policy.

I will create a few slides with some audio for further testing.
Here are two screenshots of my android tablet. I have the same screen on my iPad.

First, I have the loading screen for a few seconds and after that the gray screen shows up, but I’m unable to start the presentation with the start button.

Thanks.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pattrick,

I'v the same problem on iPad and Android tablets as well. Did you manage in the meantime?

Best,

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with a huge program we created with Presenter 10. We published each session in the program using "both" SWF and HTML5. I works fine on a PC but all we get on an I-device is the Adobe squares that never launch. We then published one session just as HTML5 and it still doesn't work. This was after we updated to the 10.0.3 build 337 version.

Carol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you ever able to resolve this?  We're having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do someone have an answer to resolve that issue ???

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources