• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

nvidia gt 710 problems

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have just had new card fitted but open cl is greyed out. Have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and everything else nvidia suggested.They told me to alter some of the manage 3d settings and this made it work but stopped working as soon as i switched computer off and has remained greyed out since.Oil paint filter does not work and camera raw filter seems a bit strange sometimes, can anybody help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi julians,

Please take a look at this article Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues and follow the steps to troubleshoot the grayed out OpenCL.

If Oil painter still doesn't work see Oil Paint is grayed out in Photoshop

Let us know is that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have looked at these answera and still have problem, Nvidia helpdesk want me to check that i don't need to tweak anything in photoshop to make their card work, have followed advice about performance preferences but still no joy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, Did you added the "Sniffer.exe" file from Photoshop to your GPU 3d settings?

Source Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have added sniffer, have attached screen shot, cannot see a box to change preferred graphics processor.

when i first asked nvidia help they told me to change some settings in manage 3d settings and this instantly fixed the problem, however as soon as i turned the computer off the problem came back even with the new settingsScreenshot (6).pngScreenshot (8).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines