• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New LR CC Upgrade issues

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. OK. Three new issues with the latest LR CC upgrade. 

In the Library module, before, when you selected “Flagged” images on the bottom left drop down box above the film strip, both the film strip and the grid view changed to only show the flagged images. Now, when you choose ‘Flagged in that drop down box, only the film strip changes to the flagged only photos. The grid view continues to show all image in the folder, until you then choose “Flagged” in the Library Filter drop box on the top of the Grid view as well. So now, you have to make two selections instead of just one.

In the Development module, before if you chose an image in the Library module and clicked on Develop, the image selected in the Library module would be the image in Develop. Now, regardless of what image is selected in Library, when you click on Develop, it defaults to the first image on the film strip.

Third, in the Print module, when I choose to print, I get an error message that LR can’t connect to my printer and I have to go into the printer properties and select bidirectional printing. Never had that issue before, same printer, same settings, and same driver. Printer in question is a Canon ProGraf 1000.

What default settings changed inside the LR CC upgrade that need to be reset in order to get the functionality we had, back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

I found the issue with the printer and resolved that conflict. There was a switch that needed to be checked in the printer profile that before wasn't an issue.

The other two issues seem to have resolved themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the issue with the printer and resolved that conflict. There was a switch that needed to be checked in the printer profile that before wasn't an issue.

The other two issues seem to have resolved themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two things: Upgraded to latest version of Lightroom.

Upon closing that night, and automatic Windows 10 upgrade occurred.

Not ALL my icons and photos are too wide, i.e. out of proportion.

This cannot be controlled via 'settings' and resolution.

Do I need a new driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines