Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conditional Tag - Under Construction

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2008 Sep 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Have pages not within the TOC or linked to, but still come up under the Search results. If I do not want these pages to be searchable, do I apply the Under Construction Build tag, or could I make it Status > Ready for Review ?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2008 Sep 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You are misunderstanding what topics go into an output. All topics go in except those that have a conditional tag that gets them excluded via the build expression. The fact they they are not in the TOC and have no links to them is irrelevant.

If you apply a build tag to exclude them, they will not be in the output but it seems your goal is to have them in the output but not searchable. Snippet 94 on my site will help you with that.

The Ready for Review status does not exclude topics.

I suggest you experiment in a dummy project before setting things up in your real project.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp