Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sketch for microsoft surface

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear adobe

I was checking out photoshop sketch, it is just what I need. However it doesn't look like it is available microsoft products.

I was wondering if it is going to be any time soon? Microsoft surface are for the creative people and a product like photoshop sketch will fit perfectly in.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Hi Steffen,

Currently they are not available for the Microsoft products but I will pass on the request to the concerned team to work on it for future updates.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steffen,

Currently they are not available for the Microsoft products but I will pass on the request to the concerned team to work on it for future updates.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put in another request for me as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if there are plans to take the Timelapse video recording feature that Sketch (and Draw) introduced last year  and add it into Photoshop and/or Illustrator? It's an amazingly useful feature, and it's very frustrating as a 20+ year Adobe pro for it to only be part of the tablet-only apps, and out of reach for full CC users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

I don't know. I will forward this request to the Ps and Ai teams but it might also be a good idea to post the query in the Photoshop or Illustrator forums.

I'm unable to move your post because it's part of a larger thread that needs to stay in this forum, so in the meantime, if you'd like to post this request in either of those forums here are the links:

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Illustrator Feature Requests: Top (1074 ideas) – Adobe Illustrator Feedback

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for me too. i bought a microsoft surface mainly for using Adobe sketch!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AutoCAD sketchbook  is supported on surface and works wonderfully for me.  I'm disappointed that adobe sketch isn't. I have full adobe cc and Photoshop is too clunky  on surface

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, please put in the request to have on surface... it's time that adobe Adobe catch up with the direction tablets are moving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I would also really appreciate the Adobe mobile products to work with Microsoft Surface. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the full version of Photoshop on a Surface, that will give you way more power than PS Sketch has to offer.

A Photo Plan: Photoshop + Lightroom (CC and Classic) +  Portfolio + Spark Premium is really affordable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's the powerfulness of Photoshop that is part of the problem. My surface book is a 2-in-1, a tablet and a laptop. I can take off the screen to use as a tablet and Photoshop lags quite a bit and doesn't have a tablet-friendly interface, undoing something is quite the task. Illustrator does, and it does provide single buttons for undo, redo, and delete, but the touch friendly interface and tools are lacking in comparison to these apps made just for tablets.

So, I watch my friends with their iPads drawing using sketch and other tablet applications with ease and meanwhile I'm struggling drawing using the stylus in the full Photoshop on my Surface. It's great for graphics tablets, but I bought a surface so I could potentially use just the screen as a drawing tablet too. I'd like to see Adobe catch up with the direction tablets and laptops are moving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any new progress on Surface compatible Adobe mobile apps. I am looking to convert my renderings from Apple iPad pro to Surface Pro 6 because of the versatility and power it brings. I really need all the adobe products on one pen compatible device. Any new news on this front? Also I have a power workstation I use for development. It has windows 10 pro, but I cant use my Wacom pen pad either with Adobe... please help soon... Brave on..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're working on the iPad Pro, just export to Photoshop and continue from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks do that now. But i need more power to run bigger apps as well as the drawing apps in one device. Surface pro 6 is a work of art.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Winkeye.

Project Gemini (Introducing Project Gemini | Adobe Blog ) will be available on the Windows platform.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome news so helpfull cant wait. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Surface compatible Adobe mobile apps

I thought the Surface was a full Windows computer... if so, you install the full versions of Windows programs, not scaled down mobile apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too! I've found this app to be very simple and fun to use... i need it on my surface!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on when or if Sketch will be available as an app for the Surface Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BK. There are no plans to create a Windows version of Sketch but we will be bringing Adobe Fresco to Windows. https://community.adobe.com/t5/Fresco/Fresco-Innovative-drawing-painting-app-yet-not-for-Windows/m-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd like Fresco or more on android tablet please. I still use not so old Sony xperia tablet that's totally useful for drawings. I use Sony's own Sketch software just put ideas down but I'd like compatible application between my tablet and Windows VAIO PC and laptop with full CC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines