• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, suddenly can't import from Nikon d750 and LR 6 says no photos found

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using LR for years and updated to LR6 standalone a few months ago. Have not been very happy with as it is a lot slower than my old LR5. But that is not the problem today. I  used Lr 6 to import images (copy as DNG) from my Nikon d750 for months now and never had a problem. Today it just hangs for ages while trying to import, it eventually says no photos found. I tried restarting LR and my computer, I updated to LR 6.10, changed the USB cable, used  all three USB3 ports and looked for a solution on the web. To no avail. Help! Has anyone ever encountered this problem? I can import directly from the camera to my PC (WIndows 8), and then imported them (as Neff files) via the import dialogue in LR. But I want to directly import and copy as DNG into LR, as I always do.

thanks, Gea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi geak,

Are you trying to importing the images directly from the camera? have you tried importing any images from your computer and check if that works?

Also, refer the below link and reset the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps.

Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit,

As explained in my Question I can import the files from my camera to a windows location and then import to LR, no problem. But I want import directly from my camera and copy as DNG to LR, as I have been able to do for 5 years now. Yesterday, it suddenly failed.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reset the Lightroom by using the link that gave you in the above post. If resetting preferences doesn't help then uninstall the Lightroom, restart the machine and reinstall it from creative cloud desktop app.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will try that, but first I need to know if that doesn't delete all my presets? Also, I do not have CC, but the standalone version. Does that make a difference?

thanks,

Gea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines