• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop is destroying text in 3d when i apply a bevel.

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using strong Mac and Photoshop CC

Had this problem a few times in the past, but I was playing then... this is a customer job.

I have been trying to get this project done for days and have not figured out what is wrong. Please help.  I have worked in DPI running from 300 up to 1200 at this point.  I have worked in 8-bit - 32-bit.  I have tried making it huge thinking I could shrink it once done.  it does it every time I apply the bevel.  The bevel was a specific requirement by the customer so I cannot walk away from it.   Sometimes it does it on the W as shown..other times it does it on the letter N.  Both letters created with standard text tool then skew deformed to give it an italic look. I have left nicer fonts behind in attempt to make it stop and am now using Arial so I don't think it to be a problem with my fonts.  I will not be able to check on this until tonight.  Thank you in advance for any help you might offer.  I looked and did not see the topic in the forum elsewhere, so sorry if I missed it.

GLITCH.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guru ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have stumped the community? that is not a good sign LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines