• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In APVE, is there a way to edit or fix a truncated slide when both presenter and slide are displayed?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Presenter Video Express, is there a way to edit or fix a truncated slide when both presenter and slide are displayed without having to re-record the entire presentation? It happens to cut off either side of the slide regardless of which side to display the presenter.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will move your question to the Presenter forum. This is the Captivate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the presentation is in a video (MP4) I don't believe there is much editing you can do in APVE other than cropping out that portion of the video. However there are some things you can try.

• Does the zoom function help pull the focus of what is being talked about away from behind the presenter video?
  • If you go to where your source files are stored, usually C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\My Adobe Presenter Video Projects\{ProjectName}\mt\presentation_video1, you'll find a video called SubRecordingVideo.mp4. This is the screen capture video and you could use a video editing tool to make the modifications you want. Then replace the original file with your edited one and it will show in the project. Just be sure the new recording you place here is named the same as the original MP4.
  • Or, sadly, re-record the presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.  Good to know that I can edit the video externally through the source file.  Since it didn't crop very well, I had to re-record the presentation.  The good news, I only needed to re-record the PPT presentation and not the entire video/audio as I simply timed the slides with the original.  It worked well.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources