• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Computer no disc drive

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have already purchased Photoshop cs6 and had it on my old pc which died and I have just purchased a Mac that you can not inset a disc into how do I get my photoshop again please tell me I do not have to purchase it again HELP ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was your old computer Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The old perpetual licenses were platform-specific. A PC serial number will be rejected on a Mac.

The current subscription-based licensing is cross-platform and you can install on both platforms with one subscription.

It used to be possible to order a cross-grade to switch platforms. However, since CS6 is no longer sold by Adobe, I doubt you can still do that.

In short, perpetual suite licenses are a thing of the past, and by now the doors are shutting. I'd strongly recommend you to bite the bullet and get a CC license. The Photography Plan is only $10 a month, and you'll always stay up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines