Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF - Button/links viewed in Chrome

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I wonder how come that buttons and links in an interactive PDF has a strange view in Chrome?

If I open an interactive PDF directly in Chrome I get light blue partly transparent boxes on all my link and button. How come?

When opened directly in Firefox and Safari none of the links works at all. Why is that? Not supported?

How can I make interactive PDF beautiful looking (and working) when directly opened in browsers?

I am a Mac user.

Chers, Michael

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a good question, which should be asked of the developers of the PDF plugins that come with those applications.

You can still use the Adobe plugin in Safari, I believe, but it's no longer possible in Firefox or Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. Well thank you anyway. It would make the the use of PDF online so much easier and user friendly. The requirement of Acrobat is not a very smooth experience. Especially not for them who is without Acrobat 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need Acrobat. You can use the free (Acrobat) Reader, but you need to open the file in it for it to work correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines