• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro 7-593G-70JS - 15.6" - Core i7 7700HQ - 16 Go RAM - 256 Go SSD + 1 To HDD
Dimensions (LxPxH)39.1 cm x 26.6 cm x 2.49 cm
GraphiqueNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - 6 Go GDDR5
Lecteur optiquePas de disque optique
LocalisationSuisse
Mémoire16 Go DDR4
Poids2.5 kg
ProcesseurIntel Core i7 (7ème génération) 7700HQ / 2.8 GHz (3.8 GHz) / 6 Mo Cache
Périphérique d'entréeRétroéclairé
Réseaux802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, Gigabit Ethernet
Stockage256 Go SSD + 1 To HDD / 5400 tours/min

Cette configuration est-elle bonne pour faire tourner la suite adobe CC. Notamment premiere pro et after effect ?

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

The only problem I see with that Acer laptop  is the 1 TB 5400 rpm disk drive.  It will be to slow.  Can you upgrade by removing that disk drive and replacing it another good SATA III SSD?

If you are not up to replacing the hard disk drive another way to make it more usable is to buy a Samsung T3 USB3 portable SSD and use it for your video project files, this is what I am doing very successfully on an earlier model laptop with a less powerfull CPU

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

у меня мак и параметры не хуже а даже лучше и всё равно в приложении Adobe After Effects CC 2017 плохо работает , рендеринг выполняется не правильно , много раз писала в чате в поддержку -но всё остаётся без результатным !

Помимо этого пришло сегодня обновление , но обновится не могу т.к. не могу войти в свою учётную запись

Ejik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only problem I see with that Acer laptop  is the 1 TB 5400 rpm disk drive.  It will be to slow.  Can you upgrade by removing that disk drive and replacing it another good SATA III SSD?

If you are not up to replacing the hard disk drive another way to make it more usable is to buy a Samsung T3 USB3 portable SSD and use it for your video project files, this is what I am doing very successfully on an earlier model laptop with a less powerfull CPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines