• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Title templates is gone!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating my Premiere Pro to 2017.1 v11 I can't access my Titles Templates. I know that this new version there are more facilities in terms of graphics and text. But, I've got lots of title templates to save time. How can I access them back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still have CC 2015 installed? Your styles should still exist even if you uninstalled previous versions (unless you chose to remove your preference when you uninstalled). The easiest thing to do if you have CC 2015 installed is:

• Open the Titler
  • Click the hamburger menu in the Title Styles panel
    • Click Save Style Library and point it to your Desktop
  • Open CC 2017, open either an existing title or go to New>Legacy Title
    • Click the hamburger menu in the Legacy Title Styles panel
    • Click Append Style Library or Replace Style Library if you want to completely overwrite the existing titles.

If you don't have CC 2015 installed then you can try to manually recover your previous .prsl which is the Style Library file for the legacy Titler. you didn't say whether you were on Windows or Mac so here is a screenshot to my path on the Mac of where my styles live. The 10.0 folder is for CC 2015 and the 11.0 folder is for CC 2017.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 8.46.08 AM.png

If you have Windows then I believe the path is: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\7.0\Profile-[username]\Win

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot use the old (user) templates (not revering to the title styles) anymore.

Open Media Browser and import title from any project via Media Browser.

Alt drag in timeline to make an independent copy. Open in Legacy title and change what needs to be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found it /Users/me(you)/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro/11.0/Profile-me(you)/Templates.

there are all my templates.

i can use mine to import those files.

i hope you would get help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the hell?  I'm in the middle of a giant project with 15 different style titles, fonts, shadows, etc. Had it all nicely lined up and labeled to work really fast and smooth, and now all is gone. How can I know what I create will be the same as what I had before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dont try to fix this, go back to previous version and finish the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines