• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loupe View Taking Control

Participant ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, when tagging photos in the Library module, mysteriously and quite often, both side panels will black out, and all I am left with is the loupe image in the center of the screen.  Nothing I do (ie. hitting tab etc) seems to bring back the panels.   I check all View and Window settings and they seem to be fine.  Finally, I'm forced to quit Lightroom and reopen in order to get the panels back.  This will also happen in the Develop module etc. 

Any ideas?  It kind of makes the software unusable for me.  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Hello Rextilleon!

Can you specify your Lightroom version, as well as your OS (Widows or Mac) and its version?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rextilleon!

Can you specify your Lightroom version, as well as your OS (Widows or Mac) and its version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10.11.6 El Capitan and the most current version of Lightroom CC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has been struggling with this bug for the last couple of versions.   They appear to have stamped it out in OS X 10.12 (Sierra) but not 10.11 (El Capitan).  See this help article for the latest status and workarounds easier than restarting: Lightroom UI panels appearing black on macOS

the most current version of Lightroom CC.

Do Help > System Info to verify that you are running on CC 2015.10. LR often fools people into thinking they are running "the latest".

If you still encounter the problem after verifying you're on 2015.10, please add your me-too vote the output of Help > System Info to the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom 2015.7+: Panels and filmstrip black when switching to Develop macOS Sierra | Photoshop Fam...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines