• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get context help to show the TOC by default?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2008 Sep 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I'm trying to get context help that is launched from a browser to display the TOC and header buttons by default. Opening the help with the parameter "HH_HELP_CONTEXT" as well as "HH_DISPLAY_TOC" works as documented. The problem is that we want the user to see the navigation tree on the left without having to click that ambiguous "Show" link.

Can this be done?
Thank you,
-Sean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2008 Sep 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I found this thread: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=65&catid=451&threadid=1246327&h...
And this entry: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=5177075f&sliceId=2

Unfortunately, nothing answers my questions. I'm using RH 6 and this is driving me mad! Any ideas?

thanks!
-Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you running two threads on what appears to be the same question?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not running two threads. I responded to the other. I created this one. I still have no answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the benefit of others (and my own sanity), this thread is dead. use this one: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=65&catid=451&threadid=1246327&h...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I posted in the other thread before my previous post here so you did get an answer. There's also another response there now!

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp