• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i make lightroom use 32 bit photoshop instead of 64bit?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm having trouble with lightroom using 64 bit Photoshop. I'm trying to merge a panorama in Photoshop but every time I do it says;

"this version of lightroom may require the Photoshop camera raw plug in version 9.10 for full compatibility"

I've downloaded this a number of times but will only install in PS 32 bit!

the only download for PS 64 bit I can find is 8.5 all the rest will only install on PS 32 bit

any advice would be much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

If you are using the actual version of Lightroom CC (CC2015.10) then it's a known bug.

Camera Raw 9.10https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/compatibility-warning-with-edit-in.html

Regards

Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the actual version of Lightroom CC (CC2015.10) then it's a known bug.

Camera Raw 9.10https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/compatibility-warning-with-edit-in.html

Regards

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Axel Matt!

How annoying!!

in the link you attached the photo is usually how it comes up if I just click edit in PS but when I go to export a Panorama there in no "render in light room" button.

hopefully this is fixed soon!

would you know anything about lightroom slowing down computer?

I have a windows that was build for doing just editing but it seems to always have a lag and seems to be getting worse, but it was a high end build..

some specs:

windows 10 pro

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 24.0 GB

intel 750 ssd as boot drive

with all photos stored on a separate hard drive in computer

again thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adams5164326  schrieb

would you know anything about lightroom slowing down computer?

I have a windows that was build for doing just editing but it seems to always have a lag and seems to be getting worse, but it was a high end build..

some specs:

windows 10 pro

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 24.0 GB

intel 750 ssd as boot drive

with all photos stored on a separate hard drive in computer

again thanks!

Sorry but I don't have any experience about this. My computer is 4 years old and has only 16GB RAM and a slower CPU than yours. I'm happy with the perfomance.

Take a look here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom/performance/

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks Axel Matt

your help is much appreciated!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines