• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe issues with my new MacBook Pro with Sierra

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just moved into my new MacBook Pro laptop, moving all my files from a 2007 MacBook Pro.  I love it... however, I noticed, that any time I opened my Adobe Acrobat Pro 8 program, it crashed. 

Meantime, I got a year subscription for Photoshop CC.  Any time I open it, the mouse doesn't work, for about 5-10 seconds, then it's fine.

I figured, my old Adobe Pro 8 is the issue, so I got rid of it, and bought a new one from Office Depot and downloaded it.  Unfortunately, the product key does not work, Office Depot is working on the issue, but meantime I'm using the free trial version.  Today, a window popped up reminding me to register the product, and voila, I lost my mouse again.  I could not do anything until the window went away.

It seems like all my mouse issues are related to Adobe.  Does anybody have similar issues?

I'll post this on the Apple forum as well.

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you buy a permanent license to Acrobat Pro DC (not a subscription)? If so you need to fully uninstall the trial and download the different, older, product called the "Classic" version. The trial version is the "Continuous" version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines