• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Graphics Template from Live Text Template

Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Live Text linked lower third made in an earlier version of AE that I am try to save as a Motion Graphic Template in the new 2017.1. I am getting this error message, could someone explain what a property controller is.

Motion Graphics.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017
I am try to save as a Motion Graphic Template in the new 2017.1. I am getting this error message, could someone explain what a property controller is.

here's the relevant help file for this new feature with a nice instructional video:

Create Motion Graphics templates with Essential Graphics panel

you link properties to property controllers in the essential graphics panel, then you can export them as motion graphic template. property controllers are the controllers that appear in the essential grap

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am try to save as a Motion Graphic Template in the new 2017.1. I am getting this error message, could someone explain what a property controller is.

here's the relevant help file for this new feature with a nice instructional video:

Create Motion Graphics templates with Essential Graphics panel

you link properties to property controllers in the essential graphics panel, then you can export them as motion graphic template. property controllers are the controllers that appear in the essential graphic panel once you drag the property from the timeline to the essential graphic panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines