• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronizing Settings in Background

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often take long time-lapse images comprised of thousands of photos. I often edit one and synchronize the changes. The changes only seem to be applied once the thumbnail comes into the viewport, but I would like it to load in the background even if I haven't looked at that specific photo yet. Is there any way to force Lightroom to do this.

P.S. I'm aware of LR TimeLapse, but I'm looking for a native LR solution.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

The changes are applied immediately to all the selected images, whether they are visible or not. You are being misled by the thumbnails' appearance only updating as a background process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The changes are applied immediately to all the selected images, whether they are visible or not. You are being misled by the thumbnails' appearance only updating as a background process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. Yes you're correct. I should have been more specific. I want LR to update the thumbnails in the background so I can scrub through the pictures quickly without having to wait for them to fresh upon first viewing. Really slows down the workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines