• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repairing toolI:crinkly edge arises around the select place.

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use the repairing tool in photoshop, a crinkly edge arises around the select place. What can i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could post screenshots (that include the pertinent Panels, Toolbox etc.) to clarify what you are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

s.shot.jpgs.shot2.jpgs.shot3.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

c.pfaffenbichler​ Wenn du Deutsch sprichst, wäre das etwas einfacher sich darüber aus zu tauschen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to have selected the Brush Tool to mark the relevant parts, but that means the actual Tool you used and its settings (as indicated in the Options Bar) are not clear.

I do not use the German version of Photoshop and the preferred language on this Forum is English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only selected this to mark the places. Otherwise, I use for the retouching the tool which looks like a plaster. I have belonged that it can be no information in the file. But I don´t know like I should solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the Healing Brush Tool or the Spot Healing Brush Tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot.JPGNormally I use the tool which is choosen in the tool box on the left site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines