• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flashplayer Up To Date But Not Recognized

Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to watch videos on the latest version Microsoft Edge on a PC which is installed with the latest version of Windows 10, but whenever I go to watch videos it tells me that I need an updated flashplayer, But every forum or help article I have found says that the latest version of Adobe Flashplayer is built into Microsoft Edge and that I "just need to activate it in the advanced settings," but then I go to the advanced settings and it says that the Flashplayer is "On." So I do not understand why my videos are not playing can someone please explain what is going on?

Randall

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You are correct, from Windows 8 onwards all Flash Player updates are pushed by Microsoft as part of Windows updates. Please go to Windows updates and see if any update is available for your machine. Additionally, please check on other pages like Adobe - Flash Player  if you can view Flash Content without any issues. If you are not seeing any issues here please post a screenshot of the page where you are being prompted. It could be a case of phishing.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so it turns out I was severely out of date and it took me a few says to update but I am still reading an error message anytime I try to play media that requires flash player. I have checked now that I am to date that every plausible setting regarding the flash player is turned on but it still refuses to play any media such as Hulu shows. I get a message saying "InvalidStateError" and sometimes a link to the adobe official site.

But thank you so much for your help!

Randall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is  the message I am referring to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. Did you end of resolving your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines