• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

which mobile acrobat app do I need to download to edit my pdf's

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting frustrated because I have been trying to get the paid acrobat on my mobile device so I can edit my documents . I have had Creative cloud since 2012. Can someone please send me the instructions ? The free version does not help me. I store most of my documents in the document cloud,

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi stephaniem47820638,

The functionality of Editing a PDF is currently available for iPad only. Try login into your Adobe account in the app and see if you can edit the pdfs. Please refer to the steps given in this link to do so: Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Manage Document Cloud subscriptions

If you haven't already, download Acrobat Reader app from this link: Free mobile app and PDF viewer for iPad | Adobe Acrobat DC

To edit a pdf, you may refer to this link: Work with PDFs on mobile devices | Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials

Awaiting your response.

Shivam

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi stephaniem47820638,

The functionality of Editing a PDF is currently available for iPad only. Try login into your Adobe account in the app and see if you can edit the pdfs. Please refer to the steps given in this link to do so: Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Manage Document Cloud subscriptions

If you haven't already, download Acrobat Reader app from this link: Free mobile app and PDF viewer for iPad | Adobe Acrobat DC

To edit a pdf, you may refer to this link: Work with PDFs on mobile devices | Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials

Awaiting your response.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines