• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player's Mouse.hide(); does not work in Chrome/Opera in most of the times (randomly)

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mouse.hide(); is being randomly ignored after one of Chrome/Opera update (perhaps it might do something with Chromium/PepperFlash?). As the result two cursors appear in Flash games (including mine) - system one and in-game one.

I keep receiving reports from players and experience this bug by myself but it seems like this problem stays for about a month now. Maybe somebody knows a ways to fix this? Or maybe it's worth starting and voting for bug report at bugs.chromium.org & tracker.adobe.com? I had no luck at chromium though.

Example is here (in main menu you will notice two cursors):

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/fs.php

How it looks like for me:
fs.jpg

I have no idea what to do when barely visible yet still significant bugs like this one happen and stay for a long time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please file a bug at https://tracker.adobe.com and include a basic sample app/code that reproduces the behaviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done. Though looks like CPMStar ad does it somehow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines