• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial version Adobe CC

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to open my Lightroom cataloque, I get a message suggesting to become member of Adobe Creative Cloud at a cost of  €12,09/month.  There are two choices: either start a Trial Version or immediately purchase a Licence for the software.

Since I do not wish to do either of the choices, I reply no and Lightroom does not start up.

At the time I have purchased a licence for Lightroom 6, which is installed on my pc. I request that this purchase is recognised and ask you to advise me how I can get Lightroom to open.

I am aware of the fact that Independant applications will no longer be updated, but again: I paid, it should work (like it did until 2 days ago!

Regards

Roland Wantens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Have you ever done a trial of any Cloud software?

Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas (see reply #1)

-includes information on how to stop the update manager and/or Cloud from running at startup

-above is for Windows, but may help with ideas for Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ever done a trial of any Cloud software?

Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas (see reply #1)

-includes information on how to stop the update manager and/or Cloud from running at startup

-above is for Windows, but may help with ideas for Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sign out of Lightroom using the Adobe Creative Cloud application (or from within Lightroom), then follow these instructions: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines