• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

shift plus f problem? in lr6?

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i go to enlarge a picture in lr6 and hit f it will enlarge the image to full size most of the time,but when I hit shift f to go back to normal size the screen goes crazy as the shift+f text goes ichie balookie  and keeps on blinking but nothing happens. how do I go about correcting this?Thanks

Irwin lakin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

To enlarge a picture full-screen, The 'F' key shortcut is a 'toggle' key-  Just press it again to exit out of full-screen.

[Shift+F] is the shortcut to enlarge the Lightroom Window on the desktop. Also [Shift+F] toggles the Window size.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To enlarge a picture full-screen, The 'F' key shortcut is a 'toggle' key-  Just press it again to exit out of full-screen.

[Shift+F] is the shortcut to enlarge the Lightroom Window on the desktop. Also [Shift+F] toggles the Window size.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines